Sic Bo, also known as Hi-Lo, Dai Siu, and Tai Sai, is a game of dice wherein three dice are rolled by the dealer and the players wager on potential combinations. But before the dice are rolled, players should settle their bets first. This game is quite popular in Asian countries, like Thailand.
เว็บแทงไฮโล – Play and Enjoy Hi-Lo Online
In Thailand, Sic Bo is known also as Hi-Lo where it is increasingly being popularly played online on เว็บแทงไฮโล. There are several reasons as to why a lot of people opt to play Sic Bo or Hi-Lo online. Apart from ease of access and ease of use, there are several more benefits to playing the game on เว็บแทงไฮโล or Hi-Lo betting websites.
For instance, when you sign up on the UFA600 Hi-Lo site, you can receive numerous special privileges as well as exciting promotions, bonuses, free credits, and other exclusive privileges. For players who are new to the game, the site provides an easy guide to learn the game and practice playing Hi-Lo online. So, if you want to learn and practice Sic Bo or Hi-Lo, head to UFA600 and join เว็บแทงไฮโล.
The Basics of Sic Bo or Hi-Lo
As mentioned earlier, Sic Bo is also called Hi-Lo in other Asian countries like Thailand and the Philippines. Sic Bo is an ancient dice game played in China. The game heavily relies on chance and luck. So, there is no specific skill or special strategy involved in playing the game.
The objective of Sic Bo and the rules of playing the game is very straightforward. You simply have to place your wager (chips) on your choice of betting options, which are possible number combinations when the dice are rolled, written on the Sic Bo table. Three dice are then rolled and if the combination you wagered on matches the outcome of the rolled dice, you win the bet. There is a variety of potential betting options that Sic Bo features, where each has its own odds for payout.
Available Betting Options For Sic Bo
Sic Bo or Hi-Lo, as the term suggests, offers high bets and low bets. Players are allowed to wager on as many dice combination as they want as long as they have the money or chips to place their bets. Let’s have a look at all the available betting options or combinations to wager on.
- BIG. The total of the rolled dice is between 11 and 17. However, 3 of a kind is excluded, such as three 4s which totals to 12 and three 5s that totals to 15.
- SMALL. The total of the rolled dice is between 4 and 10. Similar to BIG, 3 of a kind don’t apply to this bet.
- ODD. The total of the dice is an odd number, such as 9. 15, and 17.
- EVEN. The total of the dice is an even number, such as 10, 16, and 8.
- SPECIFIC TRIPLS (ALLS). A specific 3 of kind outcome.
- SPECIFIC DOUBLES. A specific 2 of kind outcome.
- ANY TRIPLE. Any 3 of a kind result.
- THREE DICE TOTAL. This wager is a number of different wagers which are based on the total of the dice. Usually, the table would list these wagers as an array of numbers. 4 or 17, for instance. When betting on these numbers, you are anticipating for the total of the outcome of the dice to be in between those numbers.
- DICE COMBINATIONS. This is if two of the rolled dice results to a particular combination of 2 numbers, like 2 and 5.
- SINGLE DICE BET. This is wagering on a particular number (1 to 6) to result on at least one dice.
- FOUR NUMBER COMBINATION. This is betting on any of four number combinations: 6-5-4-3, 5-4-6-2, 6-5-3-2, or 4-3-2-1.
- THREE SINGLE NUMBER COMBINATION. Result of the dice would result a combination of 3 different numbers.
- SPECIFIC DOUBLE and SINGLE NUMBER COMBINATION. Dice results to a 3 number combination, but should include a 2 of a kind and 1 different number, for instance 2-2-4 or 5-5-3.